- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
New BLS Data: Seattle area prices up 2.3 percent over the past 12 months
The latest Consumer Price Index news release for the greater Seattle area is now available from BLS athttp://www.bls.gov/ro9/cpiseat.pdf.
Items of note include:
- Prices in the Seattle area increased 0.5% since August, while up 2.3% over the last 12 months
- Gasoline prices rose 4.0% over the last 2 months, while up 6.0% over the year
- Food prices fell 0.2% since August, while up 1.3% over the year
- The all items less food and energy index rose 0.4% since August, and 2.4% over the past 12 months
- Nationally, prices have increased 2.2% over the last 12 months – (click here for National News Release)
Please call 415-625-2270 and select option ‘1’ if you have questions for BLS or need comment on this story.