- About Us
- best match
- date modified
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 10:24 AM
We hope it will get you in the spirit of the upcoming holidays
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Under the new ordinance, animals with microchips will be returned directly to owners
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 9:29 AM
A memorial service for former Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue Chief Steve Bigelow will be held December 12.
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Of all the household chores and repairs I’ve had to face on my own in Dustin’s absences, the one that I still feared the most, until last week, was using Great Stuff Foam.
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM
It is looking to be an exciting ride through the rest of the NFL season.
- posted Dec 6, 2013 at 1:21 PM
You'll have two opportunities to celebrate Old Mill Town Christmas, on Dec. 14 and 15
- posted Dec 6, 2013 at 12:17 PM
It was set to be heard by the Kitsap County Hearing Examiner on Dec. 12, but now has been rescheduled to March 13, 2014.
- posted Dec 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM
The board faces a light agenda with only a few items of consent and reports by each commissioner.
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM
We need a county commissioner who has knowledge and understanding of the community
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Kitsap Recycles Day is recognized by the commissioners and set aside to remind residents the importance of buying and using recycled products
- posted Dec 6, 2013 at 10:03 AM
On the agenda is a discussion of ambulance transport fees and the final adoption of the 2014 budget.
- posted Dec 6, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Folks who regularly travel north over the Warren Avenue Bridge can expect to see work crews, some lane closures and pedestrian revisions in coming months.
- posted Dec 6, 2013 at 9:49 AM
And after 28 years in the Navy and another 15 years in the private sector, most of those being at the Port of Bremerton, come Dec. 31, Tim Thomson will retire.
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Ed Wolfe, a Bremerton lawyer and former U.S. State Department official, announced this week he will file to run for the County Commission for Central Kitsap in 2014.
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Brown, who has served on the commission for eight years, announced last month that he is leaving at the end of December
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 9:22 AM
The library is a place of quiet and research for some. For others, it is just a building filled with books.
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Over the years, the organizing party for the event has changed, but the spirit behind the event has remained.
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Tingstad and Rumbel have captured something unique that audiences have made into a tradition.
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Last month was National Adoption Month. The Bremerton Patriot spoke with a local woman who has fostered and adopted children from Kitsap County. Here she shares why she does it.
- posted Dec 3, 2013 at 2:47 PM— updated Dec 4, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Ed Wolfe served as U.S. deputy assistant secretary of state with the rank of ambassador in Reagan, Bush 41 administrations
- posted Dec 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Silverdale-based artist Lisa Stirrett collecting toys and toiletries for local non-profit.
- posted Nov 26, 2013 at 12:15 PM
The business was forced out of its previous location in the Kennedy Business Park off Minder Road
- posted Nov 26, 2013 at 9:29 AM
While pictures with Santa aren’t unusual this time of year, pictures with Santa and assorted pets is. As noted by Rachel Bearbower, Kitsap Humane Society’s special events coordinator, “Anytime you can wrangle a cat on a trip is unique.”
- posted Nov 26, 2013 at 12:12 PM
All his leather comes from scrap leather, but with it he can make most any product he wishes.
- posted Nov 26, 2013 at 3:09 PM— updated Dec 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM
The local Elks have set a date for their 42nd annual Elks Hoop Shoot contest.
- best match
- date modified