- About Us
- posted May 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Three famous gardens open their doors to the public
- posted Jun 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM
She’s retiring from the stage, but not from making people laugh
- posted Jun 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM
A look at some of the creations at the Mini-Maker Faire
- posted Jun 21, 2012 at 3:51 PM
The sun’s out, or at least as much as it will be in Kitsap County. If your son or daughter (or niece or nephew) is looking for a new experience this summer, explore a local summer camp.
- posted Jun 22, 2012 at 8:21 AM
The Compassionate Friends (TCF), a bereaved parent support group, will benefit from a performance of "Rabbit Hole," a Pulitzer Prize winning play, at 1 p.m. on Saturday, June 23, at the Bremerton Community Theater, located at 599 Lebo Blvd. in Bremerton. Tickets will be available at the door.
- posted Jun 22, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Health officials warn Whooping Cough still a threat
- posted Jun 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Washington state continues to see record numbers of Whooping Cough cases and officials are urging the public to follow safety precautions and stay current on vaccinations.
- posted Jun 28, 2012 at 5:25 PM— updated Jul 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Get ready for a star-spangled midweek: Two days of celebrations planned in Kitsap communities
- posted Jul 5, 2012 at 3:21 PM— updated Jul 20, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Northwest College of Art & Design celebrates a milestone.
- posted Jul 12, 2012 at 3:01 PM— updated Jul 13, 2012 at 10:59 AM
The territory of the Squaxin Island Tribe is the final destination of this year’s Canoe Journey, but each stop along the way is as important as the next.
- posted Jul 19, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Five friends will walk a 50-mile Olympic Mountains trail to raise awareness of, and money for, pediatric brain tumor research.
- posted Jul 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Kitsap photographer Martin Bydalek’s greeting card images put the ‘here’ in ‘Wish you were here.’
- posted Aug 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM— updated Aug 3, 2012 at 12:52 PM
The forests and bays of North Kitsap, with the Olympic Mountain range in the background, can be very inspiring. Two young women from the heart of Kitsap are sharing that inspiration, and you can listen to it. Sweet sounds, sweet future for local duo Lemolo.
- posted Aug 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM
‘Battle tested’ ball players arrive in Kitsap for a Babe Ruth League World Series.
- posted Aug 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM— updated Aug 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Clear your calendar for the Babe Ruth World Series, Chief Seattle Days, Poulsbo Arts Festival, Silverdale 3 on 3 Shootout, and the County Fair.
- posted Aug 23, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Grammy winner George Winston’s Sept. 8 concert will benefit Gateway Fellowship’s ‘Operation Day of Hope’
- posted Aug 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM— updated Aug 31, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Magic Carpet Ride, comprised of former members of Steppenwolf, headline at the Americana Music Festival in Poulsbo Sept. 8.
- posted Sep 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Thanks to the Kathleen Sutton Fund, women can concentrate on healing, and not worry about how they’ll get to treatment.
- posted Sep 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM— updated Sep 14, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Bob Lee of Illinois takes his causes to the streets and highways of the west.
- posted Sep 21, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Celebrate the industry that put Port Gamble on the map.
- posted Sep 27, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Former Poulsbo woman’s film tells the true story of three young Germans who stood against the Nazis
- posted Oct 4, 2012 at 2:35 PM— updated Oct 17, 2012 at 10:37 AM
As Poulsbo’s First Lutheran Church hosts its 100th anniversary lutefisk dinner, there are some things volunteers want you to know about this delicacy.
- posted Oct 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM
The Bremerton Symphony prepares for its 70th season of performing some of the most beautiful music ever written.
- posted Oct 14, 2012 at 10:31 AM— updated Oct 14, 2012 at 10:15 PM
A Kitsap County man who committed four bank robberies, as well as multiple espresso stand robberies, was sentenced today in U.S. District Court in Tacoma to 13 years in prison, announced U.S. Attorney Jenny A. Durkan.
- posted Oct 16, 2012 at 2:52 PM— updated Oct 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Community rallies around Vinland Elementary School student diagnosed with rare form of leukemia