- About Us
- best match
- date modified
- posted Nov 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM— updated Nov 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM
The minimum number of firefighter/paramedics on duty during each shift in the Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue will soon be reduced from 19 to 17.
- posted Nov 14, 2013 at 10:33 AM
On Veterans Day evening, Boy Scouts from Troop 1541 held a flag retirement ceremony at Silverdale Waterfront Park.
- posted Nov 14, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Kendall Runyan, age 6, and her mom recently collected food for homeless kids at The Great Kitsap Pasta Feed in Silverdale on Nov. 8.
- posted Nov 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Since the appointment of Leslie Kelly as editor of the Central Kitsap Reporter and the Bremerton Patriot newspapers, both publications have taken on a decidedly leftist slant.
- posted Nov 14, 2013 at 10:39 AM
During the past several months I’ve tried to focus this column on issues that impact seniors and their families, and this month is certainly no exception.
- posted Nov 13, 2013 at 11:28 PM
The Bremerton Police Department is currently conducting a homicide investigation in the 3400 block of Almira Drive.
- posted Nov 13, 2013 at 12:04 PM— updated Nov 14, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Former Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue Fire Chief Steve Bigelow passed away Tuesday. His death was unexpected and occurred following a surgery. He is survived by his wife and three children. He was 68.
- posted Nov 12, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Jim Rothlin, a native of Chehalis with port experience is selected
- posted Nov 12, 2013 at 4:39 PM— updated Nov 12, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Man shot outside of Fred Meyer in East Bremerton.
- posted Nov 11, 2013 at 10:38 AM
CKSD will meet on Nov. 13 at the Jenne-Wright Administration Building.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:54 AM— updated Nov 11, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Editor’s Note: In honor of Veterans Day, we are publishing this article that originally ran in Veterans Life last summer.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Shipyard workers remove a rudder pin from the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74). Stennis is currently undergoing a Docking Planned Incremental Availability Maintenance at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Incremental Maintenance Facility. (U.S. Navy Photo by Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Jose Hernandez/ Released)
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM
The 2014 CVG Show will be the seventh year the Bremerton-based gallery has attracted artists from all over Washington to participate in one of the state’s largest juried art competitions.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Ranger’s Apprentice fans can meet author John Flanagan Nov. 15, 6:30 p.m., in the Sons of Norway lodge, 18891 Front St. NE, Poulsbo.
- posted Nov 8, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Both teams had plenty of incentive to win in addition to bragging rights as a victory offered the opportunity to advance to the playoffs.
- posted Nov 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM
2014 budget discussions will continue from last meeting
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM
The Friends of the Silverdale Library will hold their monthly books sale on Saturday, Nov. 9 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM— updated Nov 11, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Here's a look at what services and buildings will be closed in observance of Veterans Day.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I don’t know why the GPS sent me off the highway for 45 miles that day. There seemed to be no reason for it.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 2:44 PM
The 2013 Art in the Woods Studio Tour is Nov. 8-10, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The tour is self-guided and free.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM
There’s discussion around Kitsap County about a local needle exchange program.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Local Kitsap County organizations work together every year to host what they describe as the largest Veterans Day program in the state of Washington.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Central Kitsap defeats South Kitsap at Joe Knowles Field
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
The Silverdale Water District water improvement project along Silverdale Way is ready for the first round of paving, it was announced this week.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM
With winter around the corner, protecting your plants is very important. Whether it’s trees and shrubs, the lawn or potted plants, a few simple steps will help guide you in the right directions.
- best match
- date modified