- About Us
- best match
- date modified
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM
I am a veteran of the Vietnam era, as are my friends and my brothers. My father, uncles, and an aunt were veterans of World War II. A great uncle was stationed on a battleship during World War I. A great-grandfather fought in the Civil War, an immigrant in an Illinois regiment who suffered the rest of his life from his bullet wound.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:08 PM
The Kitsap Community Foundation recently added three members to its board of directors, Kol Medina, executive director announced. Stephen Oliver Jr., Joan Davis, and Frank Leach joined the board in October.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Six heroes from Bremerton were honored Oct. 26 by the Semancik Foundation for their contributions in the area of public service.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM
An Issaquah family's mission warns about the dangers of drowsy driving
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Adoptions are this weekend only and the shelter is closed Monday
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM
It’s only been since mid September that Jewett has known what’s been making her feel sick.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Pastor Curt Seefeldt will facilitate a discussion on Alzheimer’s diagnosis
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM— updated Nov 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Skateland in Bremerton to offer night of skating and music
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:01 AM— updated Nov 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM
League play runs from Dec. 7 through Feb. 22 for youth
- posted Nov 6, 2013 at 11:50 AM
An alarm activation sounded around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, prompting an evacuation of patrons from the book store.
- posted Nov 6, 2013 at 9:47 AM
On Tuesday, the Kitsap Public Health Board appointed Scott Daniels as the Kitsap Public Health District's first agency Administrator. Daniels currently serves as the Health District’s Deputy Director. He is a 23-year veteran of the agency.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Runyon, Davis, Sullivan, Daugs ahead in their city council races
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Bremerton Mayor Patty Lent cruised to re-election Tuesday night by earning 2,664 votes, or 66.8 percent of the total.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Schulze swept her opponent, Victoria T. Crescenzi, with 59.7 percent of the vote
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Election results posted by the county auditor's office
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Reporter Seraine Page tagged along with Kitsap Fire & Rescue for a day.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 5:20 PM
The Kitsap County Historical Society Museum will offer a special "Etchings" class to make holiday greeting cards this weekend.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 3:05 PM— updated Nov 7, 2013 at 12:06 PM
The Kitsap County Administration Building will reopen on Fridays beginning Nov. 8
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM
When the boys asked what I wanted for my birthday last week, I decided to make it less painful for them. “Just take me to the Star Wars concert performed by the Portland Symphony Orchestra,” I said, “and (wink, wink) that will be a great birthday.”
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 12:32 PM
After more than 140 hours of work to design, build and construct a set of pedestrian stairs along the Clear Creek Trail near Waaga Way and Ridgetop Boulevard, it took only one bureaucratic moment to destroy them.
- posted Nov 2, 2013 at 12:55 AM— updated Nov 4, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Central Kitsap wins for the first time since 2004 at Joe Knowles Field
- posted Nov 1, 2013 at 6:17 PM
The Bremerton Police Department has released the probable cause statement for Bremerton school board candidate Wendy Stevens' arrest. The document lays out 14 findings, alleging that Stevens forged several checks and stole $8,061.27 from the Naval Avenue Elementary PTA.
- posted Nov 1, 2013 at 3:49 PM
A phone call from the Bremerton Patriot seeking comment from Wendy Stevens over allegations that she stole Bremerton PTA funds, seems to have prompted the school board candidate's Sept. 25 disappearance.
- posted Nov 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM— updated Nov 1, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Bainbridge Island-based John Wood's work will adorn the walls of ChocMo through November and December. His work has become renowned for taking ordinary scenes of life and presenting them in an elegant manner, showcasing deep colors and intriguing shapes.
- posted Nov 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Kitsap’s independent shops find ways to remain competitive in the modern literary economy.
- best match
- date modified