- About Us
- best match
- date modified
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Richards is seeking reelection for the District 1 seat on the school board.
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Bremerton’s looking a bit better this week. That’s due in part to about 100 volunteers who joined city crews Saturday to clean up a median at the southern entrance to Bremerton known as the Gateway, a stretch of divided roadway that runs along Highway 304 and Charleston Boulevard.
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Deon Dibley, sophomore at Central Kitsap High School who is studying journalism, has been selected to intern this school year with the Central Kitsap Reporter and the Bremerton Patriot.
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM
The Silverdale Rotary Club honored the first group of Students of the Month for the 2013-14 school year on Oct. 10.
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Students at Silver Ridge Elementary School in the Central Kitsap School District took part in the school’s annual Pumpkin Run Oct. 25. Students and their family members could run a mile for exercise and those who finished got a certificate and a sucker. If there was a sticker on the sucker then the student got to take home a pumpkin.
- posted Oct 30, 2013 at 10:59 AM— updated Oct 30, 2013 at 4:47 PM
A 14-year-old Ridgetop Junior High student left campus to smoke marijuana with friends. All three came back high to the campus.
- posted Oct 29, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Bremerton Police Department detectives are asking for the public’s help to identify an armed robbery suspect.
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Lately, the family and I have been doing something really old-fashioned at night. Because the sun is setting earlier, we get in our pajamas right after dinner. I light some scented candles, and sometimes I bake cookies or pop popcorn. And then — here comes the old-fashioned part — watch television together.
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM
If a birth parent doesn’t file a contact preference form, the adoptee will be able to get a copy of their original birth certificate.
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM— updated Oct 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM
The Business Pioneer of the Year award was given to Peninsula Services.
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Dr. Crescenzi has the experience to work collaboratively with a team of professionals
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Vicky believes people who attend school board meetings should hear open discussion
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Faye Flemister has proven to be an effective, honest, and reliable city council leader
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I have known Cynthia Galloway for 17 years. She is a person of integrity,
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM
The event is an opportunity for native Kansans to get together
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Strikes can rip a community apart. Friends and coworkers can become adversaries overnight.
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Ashlin Hansen was selected to become a member of the national group
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM— updated Oct 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Fall is rapidly leaving with its beautiful colors in tow.
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Kitsap County business and service organizations are partnering to offer a week of events as part of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2013 — the nation’s largest entrepreneurship-focused campaign.
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 3:26 PM
From Port Orchard to Hansville, there’s something for everyone to do this Halloween in Kitsap.
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:18 AM
The next ESL Tutor Training will be held Nov. 15 from 9 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM
The Wild Mushroom Show is on Oct. 27, from 1-5 p.m., in the Silverdale Community Center at 9729 Silverdale Way. The event is free and open to the public, though donations to the society will be accepted.
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Starting next year, thanks to a $211,350 grant from the Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program (WWRP) and other past funding, Evergreen Rotary Park will be home to Kitsap County’s first ADA accessible playground.
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Columnist Joe Machcinski offers up fall gardening tips for avid gardeners.
- posted Oct 24, 2013 at 10:43 AM
In 2000, she incorporated as a nonprofit under the name of StillPointe
- best match
- date modified