News

Kitsap County Fire Marshal determines towel warmer caused mobile home fire

The Kitsap County Fire Marshal determined that the cause of Friday's mobile home fire was a towel warmer left on with towels on it in the master bathroom.

Please remember to turn off appliances when not in use, especially when you're not at home.

We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.

Read the latest Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Aug 15 edition online now. Browse the archives.