News

CKFR REPORT

Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue firefighters Ken Nilson and Steve Davison scale the roof of a house near Lake Symington April 9 to begin the venting process after a fire erupted from improperly disposed of cigarettes. - Courtesy photo
Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue firefighters Ken Nilson and Steve Davison scale the roof of a house near Lake Symington April 9 to begin the venting process after a fire erupted from improperly disposed of cigarettes.
— image credit: Courtesy photo

We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Read the latest Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Sep 12 edition online now. Browse the archives.