- About Us
Santa coming to a neighborhood near you
Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue (CKFR) firefighters from Local 2819 and the CKFR Firefighters Association will escort Santa Claus aboard a CKFR engine through Central Kitsap neighborhoods from Wednesday, Dec. 17 to Monday, Dec. 22.
Santa's travels begin around 5:45 p.m. and end about 9 p.m. in the following locations:
• Wednesday, Dec. 17: South of Sylvan Way, including streets around Trenton, Viewcrest, 30th Street, Bonair, Stoneway, Olympus and Perry Avenue
• Thursday, Dec. 18: North of Sylvan Way, including streets around Pine Avenue, Fir, Illahee, Shorecliff, Canoe and University Point
• Friday, Dec. 19: West of Illahee, including streets around Oceanview, Sunset, Agean, Corfu, Quinalt and East Boulevard
Santa and the fire engine will leave the fire station at 5 p.m., wrapping up at 9 p.m., in the following areas:
• Saturday, Dec. 20: North on Chico Way, Johnson Street, Chico Beach, Meridith, Eldorado Boulevard, English Hill Court, El Camino, Terrace View Drive, Cedar Terrace, Chico Way to Newport Court, South on Chico Way, Erlands Point, Shadden Lane, Fairway Lane, Dyes Inlet, Lakehurst Drive, Kitty Hawk Drive, Linden Lane, Breezeway, Paul Benjamin Road and Tanda Avenue
• Sunday, Dec. 21: South on Chico Way to Northlake Way, Old Sawmill, Windjammer Court, Sagebrush Lane, David Road, Taylor Road, West Kitsap Lake Road, Broad Street, 1st Street, Ida, Skylark, Eden Road, Francis Street, Sunnyhill Road, Country Lane, Ridgeway Drive, Ridgeway Circle, Holiday Place, Ridgeway Place, Woodland Drive and Lakeview Drive
• Monday, Dec. 22: Fern Leona Drive to CKFR Station 56 on the side roads, Holly Road from Seabeck Highway to This-A-Way Lane
Santa will pass out candy canes and people are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items to donate to the Central Kitsap Food Bank.
Santa may be delayed or unable to visit neighborhoods in the event of inclement weather.
For more information, contact CKFR at (360) 447-3550.